Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Successful People Stay Focused on Their Core Genius

Successful People Stay Focused on Their Core Genius

This is a summarised version of "Stay Focused on Your Core Genius by Jack Canfield"
I have noted down the information that we really need.


"inside of you a core genius... some one thing that you love to do, and do so well, that you hardly feel like doing anything else. It's effortless for you and a whole lot of fun. And if you could make money doing it, you'd make it your lifetime's work.

In most cases, your Core Genius is directly tied to your passions and life-purpose."

What is your Core Genius? See Jack Canfield example.
"For me, my core genius lies in the area of teaching, training, coaching and motivating. Another core genius is writing and compiling books. Over my 35 year career, I have written,
co-authored, compiled and edited more than 150 books, and I love to do it! I do it well, and people report that they get great value from it."

 
Find the time to focus on your core genius and to delegate most menial of tasks.

So now, firstly is to find what is your Core Genius.
Hmmm... what's my Core Genius?
What is it that you love to do and hardly feel like doing anything else?

For myself (pls note everyone is different), I enjoy completing tasks and knowing that after completing those tasks, I'm on my way to achieving something big or great. I need to constantly focus on that ultimate goal or achievement that I would want to achieve, and that is my motivation to completing those smaller tasks.
I'm not really into training or teaching because, I'm not a natural speaker and usually introvert.
I have the capability to complete task assigned to me on an individual basis at a pretty good pace, depending on the tasks. I enjoy completing tasks as it gives me a sense of achievement.

Although I pretty much enjoy content writing, I haven't found much opportunity that I can earn while writing contents. I can be a super hardworker, only when I can see that real destination and have that belief that the goal or reward is definitely there. 
Simply daydreaming and wishing with no results shown is not for me. 
I want to dream, as well as find out the logical steps to get me there. I'm a pretty down-to-earth person as well as a person who wants to achieve my big dreams.


If you have any ideas or comments or feedback for me on this Core Genius thingy, let me know yeah.
Cheers, Lina



No comments:

Post a Comment