Saturday, April 10, 2010

Disney's "I Can Go The Distance" by Michael Bolton

Disney's "I Can Go The Distance" by Michael Bolton

This is a great video! Amazing moments of Disney classics beautifully put together. It gives meaning to that certain scene in those movies:) Fantastic job!



I have often dreamed, The Hero's Welcome would be waiting for me.
The crowds will cheer, when they see my face,
And a voice keeps saying, "This where I'm meant to be."
I'll be there someday.
I know every mile will be worth my while.
And I won't look back, I can go the distance.
And I'll stay on track, no, I won't accept defeat.
For a hero's strength is measured by his heart
Like a shooting star, I will go the distance
I'll search the world.
I don't care how far!
I'll go the distance, till I find my Hero's Welcome!

Go Heros!

No comments:

Post a Comment