Monday, February 2, 2009

Starting out

Hi Everyone,
I'm have looking through the Internet for many opportunities to make money. But I'm also very wary about scam sites and do research on them before joining.
I never thought about setting up a blog, thinking that it may be a waste of time. But I was considering...why not give myself a chance to start anew and start building up my credibility from Day One.

So it was just the day before that I started my blog and I would like to make it an inspirational and helpful blog that can benefit others, whether is it through positive motivation and mindset or money-making tips and opportunities. For a start, I would be targeting to help my local friends as much as possible first before establishing my credibility to help even more people world-wide.

I hope to give some tips to others through my own experience but I would not be able to judge whether a business is good or bad, because to some people it may seem like a scam, but to others it may be a fantastic money making opportunity. Some love it, some hate it. It's for you to experience.

I'm currently working full-time, so I need to find time to post messages in between exploring more opportunities and work. So whenever I post something, I would want to add value to you. Whether it may be on positive mindsets or about generating more cash, I want you to feel better at the end of the day, or at least gain more knowledge or become wiser.

I wouldn't want to bore you down or make you feel worse off after reading my blog, unlike some blogs, that does nothing but complain about their lives. It's important that we always look from the positive side. It's because what we think is what we attract. I would like to end off with two quotes...

"We are like magnets - like attract like. You become AND attract what you think."
"Happy feelings will attract more happy circumstances."

Cheers,
Lina

P.S. If you feel like you need someone to talk to or share some stuff that's bugging you. Feel free to post your comments or tell me if you like a private talk, then you may state your email too.

No comments:

Post a Comment