Monday, February 16, 2009

Earning Money Online Workshop (Singapore Internet Academy)

Hi Everyone,
I just attended a 3-hours Free Hands-on Experience on Earning Money Online workshop yesterday at 7-10pm at Singapore Internet Academy. You can try searching them through the Internet. I wanted to see just how good is their workshop as they claim.

The Truth:
The workshop was located in a private estate. That internet marketer was also a home tutor as well. There were 2 of them there. But there were only 4 pathetic attendees including me. Well, I was quite curious about internet marketing as I am still quite new to it, so I asked them many questions till it was past 11pm. They were quite kind people who were willing to share their experiences and even would be willing to help you earn your first cheque.

But please be reminded that all risks or tasks that you intend to take upon on your internet business or internet marketing (IM) journey, such as getting a hosting site, domain etc, will be done by yourself. Help will be rendered by the 2 marketers to assist you if needed. If you join their course, they want you to be willing to come back even after the course to assist and ensure that you earn.

But for me, I'll try to start earning online first before investing in any big investment. I don't have a deep pocket. I am pretty busy with my full-time job as well. I want to earn money online! Once I have set this goal, I'll make sure it will come true.

I'll update all on my first paycheck or payment credited to my account!
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. avant mortgage

    ReplyDelete