Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My 1st Online Paypal Payment! - GPTreasure

Yahoooo! I just received my first online payment of USD $0.20 and USD$0.10 today!
Never before in my entire life! I know it looks real pathetic. But hey hey, it's my first achievement yeah! Moreover I just signed up with this site for less than a week. Others recommended this site to me. This site is called gptreasure.

Get paid to complete offers!

- No minimum payout !!
- We have fast payouts !!
- Payments are sent through MoneyBookers / AlertPay / PayPal / ePassporte / LibertyReserve / CherryCredits
- ALL International members are welcome !!
- No fees for PayPal! When we send you PayPal funds - PayPal won't take you a fee for receiving the funds from us!


Click on the banner below to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment