Monday, June 8, 2009

10 May Mother's Day - Getting many material wealth is worth nothing when you can't share it with your loved ones

10 May Mother's Day
It's been a while since I last posted on my blog. More updates to my path and goals of starting and running businesses and working my way financial freedom.

Well, one may have all the wealth in the world. But forgetting to celebrate and spend time with your family and loved ones is a big NO-NO.

Everyone needs to live a well-rounded life and in order to enjoy a happy and fulfilling life.
Today, my family brought my grandmother to have nice western steak, with mashed potatoes, with coffee/tea and dessert, plus a salad buffet. It's at Maritime House. I was hesitating whether to tell you or not. Because they sell one of the most value-for-money western food in a restaurant. Shan't tell you more. If not, next time I can't find seats when I go there. haha.

Well, the moral of the story is: to take the time to nourish your body with nice food and spend bonding time with your loved ones, not forgetting your grandparents too!

No comments:

Post a Comment