Saturday, October 24, 2009

Do you want to know how you can attend T. Harv Eker MMI for FREE? Check it out here!

Hi all,
Below was a message from Success Resource CEO Richard Tan who mentioned that I could attend MMI for free. I've told some of my friends. So I'm just putting it here for those who are lucky enough to pounce upon here.
Cheers, Lina
_____________________________________________________________________________________

How are you? Hope all is well.

3 years ago when I first invited T Harv Eker to Singapore/Malaysia, he told me that he will give 3 years of his time in Asia. Afterwhich, he’d like to speak less and do less. I can relate to this because I am already 53 and I too, want to do less.

Time really flies. Now, 3 years' time frame is already up.

Harv Eker is already doing much lesser now and will be harder to have him speak "LIVE" in Asia.

If you want to see Harv Eker “LIVE”, come and re-attend the Millionaire Mind Intensive Singapore, from 13th - 15th November 2009. Do bring a friend and both of you can come for F.R.E.E!


**********************************************
Sign up here www.tharvekerasia.com/graduate
**********************************************

This time round, we have 2 categories of seats, General Seat is F.R.E.E and the VIP seat is only S$268 including course material with Bonus!

So far, we have more than 4125 seats taken. It will definitely be a FULL HOUSE.


*********************************************
Sign up here www.tharvekerasia.com/graduate
*********************************************

Cheers


Richard Tan, CEO
Success Resources


PS: There will be a “No-show” deposit of S$50 for the General seat which will be refundable if you attend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there ,
    I wonder can I still get the registration done for MIM on 13th Nov ?

    here is the ticket number : 01876

    Diaane

    ReplyDelete