Saturday, April 18, 2009

My flight experience on Etihad Airways

I took this flight in March on a leisure family holiday to Australia.
All I can say that the services provided on board was great. On the 6 or 7 hour trip if I can recall, the appetiser or snacks are first served before the main meal. The airstewardess would serve drinks and a pack of nuts.
Now for the main course, there was Curry Chicken or Lagsana, served with fruit and veg salad, brownie, cross bun with a butter sachet, crackers packed to go along with the cheese (vacuum packed). You can then request for coffee or tea, wine etc as usual. Yummy! Loved it!
The air stewardess was very kind and friendly and continued to ask and served us drinks every 2hours during the flight. I feel like a king. That felt great!

No comments:

Post a Comment